You can really benefit from our construction focused Health & Safety services… here's how.
- H&S knowledge growth through the whole business.
- Improvement of H&S knowledge for both you and your teams.
- Minimise the risks of accidents, incidents and near misses.
- Achieve a good H&S level.
- Receive regular management prompts.
- Increase your chances of winning tenders through improved consistency.
- Archive process that helps reduce the chance of a claim being made.
- Save money on staff and free up their time.
- Have confidence by using H&S professionals.
- Demonstrate to the HSE that you are meeting your obligations.
- Have peace of mind that you’re looking after the people important to your business.
A ‘Toolbox Talk’ is a short presentation to your workforce on a...Read More
A Risk Assessment is the systematic process of evaluating potential risks that...Read More
In a nutshell the law requires that employers and self-employed contractors...Read More